25 Julai 2009

LOVE IS LIES & LIES IS LOVE

“Like my friends said, don’t cry over someone that won’t cry over you. Yes, that’s very true”.

“Once upon a time I was falling in love but now I’m only falling apart….RULE NO. 1 SHOWS NO LOVE”.

“I feel sorry for that man who broke my heart because one day he’s gonna wake up and realized him doing the cruel thing at me!!”

“I used to believe true love is existed but when I had my heart torn out and thrown on the floor I just don’t care anymore about that”.

“I really hate myself falling in love with that man, but it gonna change nothing”.

“My heart is really broken with him although I’m still loves him but I don’t want to see his face anymore”.

“My life becomes miserable and I needs to pretend that nothing is happens in front of everybody”.

“Moving on is simple, but I needs extra strength to move on”.

“This is the first and the last time I’m falling in love with a man unless he is my husband”.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan